Knowledgebase: Mixers
How do I hook up my AM or MU mixer to my PC?
Posted by Rick Shao on 13 November 2015 01:40 AM

You can use the AM/MU series mini stereo jack (not featured on all models) for the mixer-PC connection. You may also purchase an appropriate y-cable with RCA plugs on one end (to connect to your Rec out) and a single mini-stereo plug on the other (to connect to your computer).

(0 vote(s))
Not helpful

Comments (0)
Post a new comment
Full Name:
Help Desk by Phonic