Knowledgebase: Mixers
Where can I get a replacement power supply?
Posted by Rick Shao on 13 November 2015 01:49 AM

Customers who need a replacement / new power supply for an AM, MU, MM mixer can contact the distributor in their country. They should be able to offer an appropriate replacement supply. Many customers ask whether they can buy directly from us and while exceptions may be able to be made, the extra cost of the supply and shipping wouldn't make it a viable option for most customers.

(35 vote(s))
Not helpful

Comments (0)
Post a new comment
Full Name:
Help Desk by Phonic