Summit Firmware Update Instructions
Posted by Rick Shao on 12 November 2015 07:03 AM
- Download the firmware update from the Phonic document center.
- Extract the contents of summit_upgrade.zip to a new folder.
- Copy the file "summit" onto a FAT-32 formatted SD card. For updating from the default firmware, please use an ordinary SD card rather than an SDHC or SD mini card.
- Ensure the file entitled "summit" is the only file on the SD card.
- Turn the Summit on and place the SD card in the SD card slot of the Summit.
- Enter the Setup menu and go to the Update tab.
- Select "OK" and let the Summit perform the update. Do not turn the power off during a firmware update. This will render the firmware inoperable and a system restore will be necessary.
- After updating the firmware, please double check your sampling rate as this could have been restored to 44.1 kHz after the update is finalized.
- After updating the firmware, please reinitialize the Summit. To do so, enter the Utility menu and select the Scene tab. The initialize button can be found here.